Fumes and Gases Exhaust Hose Reel
Cars and trucks maintenance facilities are often confronted with the presence of fumes and gases produced while the engines are running during tune-ups or repairs. The MAXIREEL exhaust hose reel is well adapted to capture the deadly pollutants emitted from combustion engines. Made of rugged rolled steel components, the MAXIREEL recoils the flexible hose around the drum when the unit is not in use.
A heavy-duty dual spring pack with a ratchet lock mechanism is located on the side of the reel. Optional motor driven reels with a radio signal control are also available with a fan mounted directly on the hose reel. A central fan can also be used for multiple reel installations. The MAXIREEL can be fitted directly on to the automobile tailpipe or truck stack and the different available nozzles can be made of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, or rubber.
MAXIREEL can be equipped with MAXIREACH single pivot boom.
Some of our outstanding standard features :
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Multiple hose diameters available – 3’’(76 mm), 4’’(102 mm), 5’’(127 mm), 6’’(152 mm) and 8’’(204 mm)
- Heavy duty tempered steel spring pack
- Powder coat painted and galvanized steel components
- High temperature hose (1200 oF (650 oC))
- E.Z. lock ratchet or motorized mechanism
- Shipped fully assembled