Affortable portable filtration unit welding and grinding
MINIROLL affortable portable filtration unit is designed to serve single or double workstations quickly and efficiently and with no requirement for duct installation or major structural modifications. Plug and play type of units, the MINIROLL is shipped fully assembled and only require mounting the MAXAIR fume arm(s) on the cabinet air inlet(s). Unit can also be connected to intake manifolds from other source capture equipment instead of fume arms. High efficiency cartridges allow recirculation of clean air back in the facility. Spark resistant primary filter, high efficiency cartridge, pressure gauge, tool tray, starter and castors with foot brakes are only some of the many great features. Optional cartridge pulse cleaning and HEPA with charcoal filter filters are available. Maintenance is minimal as it only requires emptying the dust drawer from time to time. Unit sound level is ensured by quiet direct drive fan and large air outlet grille.
- Portable source capture
- TIG/MIG welding fume capture
- Easy/very low cost maintenance of unit
- Shipped fully assembled (except for arm mount)
- Dusty air filtration and recirculation possibility
- Minimal or no spare parts required
- 750 to 800 CFM at the hood
- High efficiency cartridge
- MAXAIR 6’’ X 10’ fume arm included
- Filter pressure status gauge
- Plug and play system
- 4” swivel casters with foot brakes for stability
- Welding process facility managers are well aware of the dangers resulting from lingering and airborne pollutants often causes of lung diseases and respitory problems.
- The MINIROLL unit with the MAXAIR bellmouth design hood is a perfect solution for source capture of those pollutants.
- Buffing, sanding, deburring and grinding applications on various types of surfaces always create volatile airborne contaminants.
- Depending on their granular weight, these airborne contaminants are easily breathed in by the employees.
- The increased face velocity at the hood allows the workers to perform in a dust free environment.
You can download the brochure by clicking on the double arrow or click here
You can download the main manual for MINIROLL click here