Fume and Gases Exhaust Hose Reels
Car and truck maintenance facilities are often confronted with the presence of fumes and gases produced while the engines are running during tune-up or repairs. The MAXIREEL exhaust hose reels is well adapted to capture the deadly pollutants emitted from combustion engines. Made of rugged rolled steel components, the MAXIREEL recoils the flexible hose around the drum when not in use.
A heavy duty dual spring pack with ratchet lock mechanism is located on the side of the reel. Optional motor driven reels with radio signal control is also available along with a fan mounted directly on the hose reels. A central fan can also be used for multiple reels installation. Fitted directly on the automobile tailpipe or truck stack, the different available nozzles can be made of steel, stainless steel, aluminum or rubber.
Dependind on the application, hoses are available in 3’’ (75 mm), 4’’ (100 mm), 5’’ (125 mm), 6’’ (150 mm) and 8’’ (200 mm) diameters. Hose reels can also take up to 42’ (13 m) of hose. High temperature hoses (up to 1200 °F / 650 °C) are offered for extreme duty application.
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- 3’’(75 mm), 4’’(100 mm), 5’’(125 mm), 6’’(150 mm) and
- 8’’(200 mm) diameter hoses, 10’’(254 mm), 12’’(305 mm)
- Heavy duty tempered steel spring pack
- Powder coat painted and galvanized steel components
- Hose temperature up to 1200 oF (650 oC)
- E.Z. lock ratchet lock mechanism or motorized operation
- Multiple selection of hose capacity
- Shipped fully assembled