Aerosol Pathogen Aspirator
Developed locally in response to COVID-19, the Maximed reduces the impact of the pandemic on our healthcare system.
The Maximed is a shining example of the innovation that comes from the collaboration of our companies and our work with public health organizations. Since no such powerful tool was available on the market, the leaders of the CISSS des Laurentides approached us to develop a solution. Maximed as been tested in six operating rooms of the region
Designed and developed in Canada to the highest standards, our product is CSA certified for hospital environments. Suitable for all medical trades
(ENT, maxillofacial, thoracic surgery, anesthesiologists, dentists,
respiratory therapists, nurses, etc.)
- High-efficiency 99.997% HEPA filtration
- Source capture does not affect the aseptic field (from 8” to 24”) thanks to MAXAIR’s stainless steel arm with suction of 700pa to the arm nozzle (330 L/s)
- Portable unit for source capture
- CSA certified for hospitals: waterproofing
- DOP factory certification
- Simplified maintenance
- #4 hospital grade stainless steel finish, sanitized surface
- Patent pending
- Quiet: 65 dB(A) at 3’ (1m)
- Polyamide fan with rear-inclined blades
- Easy and secure maintenance according to health guidelines
- Recirculation of filtered air
- A differential pressure-monitoring gauge indicates when the disposable HEPA filter is clogged. A door provides access to
the filter, which is located behind a bag. This bag is used to remove the cartridge without any contact with the HEPA filter.
After replacing the filter, the unit is ready for use until the next contactless maintenance event.
- AQC is also approved by Health Canada for the manufacture of medical devices, our high-efficiency HEPA DOP filters having undergone and passed rigorous non-infiltration tests.