Downdraft table systems for a clean air environment – MAXIBENCH
Industrial filter for economical, easy and fast long-term dust control
AQC work tables are designed for source capture in welding, grinding, sanding, mixing or woodworking application and provide the user’s environment with a clean and safe zone free from hazardous volatile dusts and fumes. In compliance with clean air rules and regulations, the Maxibench downdraft tables capture and filter harmful pollutants permitting clean air to be returned into shops and plants. The sophisticated filtration system eliminates expensive cooling or heating costs compared to usual methods of having contaminants exhausted outside of the workplace. Maintenance of the Maxibench table is reduced to a minimum. Dust collector drawers are emptied occasionally and the cartridges or filters are cleaned by a pulse of air from the table integrated tank. Workers spend more valuable time in production than on maintenance downtime
- Independent workbench with suction and industrial filtration system
- Safe downflow source capture.
- Suction option through back wall.
- Robust construction in painted enamel blach steel.
- Several sizes available.
- Integrated fan option.
- Self-cleaning by air pulse option.
- Articulated fume arm option.
- Very low noise levels.
- Different work surfaces available (rubber, plastic.).
- Easy-to-empty dust collector trays.
- Multiple industrial filtering applications: welding, sanding, grinding, smoke.
You can download the brochure by clicking on the double arrow or click here