Maxiflo cartridge dust collector pulse cleaning system, for easy, fast and economical long-term particle and fume collection
High-performance, modular down flow cartridge dust collector MAXIFLO cartridge collectors are especially designed for welding fumes, sanding or buffing applications, sandblast or light particles filtration. Highly efficient cartridges allow recirculation of clean air back in the facility resulting in energy savings.
The design of MAXIFLO collectors is unique and highly advanced. The top row of cartridges is equipped with a series of deflectors protecting the cartridges when solid particles enter the collector at high velocity. This also ensures that the upper portion of the cartridge does not get clogged up. Cam velocity is ideal for that only the larger particles drop at the bottom of the collector.
In addition, the unique design of MAXIFLO cartridge yokes are designed to sustain 20% more weight than the actual stress of a clogged up cartridge. This allows permanent and perfect cartridge alignment without yoke sagging or cracking.
Pulse cleaning systems are available with timers or pressure differential controllers.
Dust storage options vary from low profile drawers to high capacity drums and containers. Safety features such as explosion venting doors, blow back and/or abort dampers, spark detection systems are available when the collector is designed to be used with reactive material.
- Designed for welding, buffing and grinding applications, pharmaceutical and food plants,
bulk and powder processes and many more
- Modular for various air volume capacities
- Automatic cartridge cleaning by pulsed air
- Interior or exterior installation
- Multiple cartridge selection
- Heavy duty cartridge support yokes
- Multiple dust storage configurations
- Wide selection of inlet / outlet locations
- Hopper and support structure shipped fully assembled
- Minimal field assembly required
- Fully welded cabinet
- Many different accessories available to meet
- NFPA and other regulation
You can download the brochure by clicking on the double arrow or click here
You can download the main manual for MAXIFLO click here